Monday, March 30, 2009

Why We're Better Together.

I was thinking about writing out a great heartfelt post about why I love the woman I'm about to marry in 4 days, filled with emotion, love, and happiness...I can't. I will become an idiot in front of the computer in need of massive amounts of kleenex. In order to avoid this I have put together a picture montage of the last few years of us. Enjoy. Laugh. Save them to your desktop. This is us, Jen and Kory.

This is the woman I love, and why. (see, got a little choked up right there.)


























...and that's why I love you, Beautiful. Thank you for everything that you do for me. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

11 comments:

Joe said...

"I was thinking about writing out a great heartfelt post about why I love the woman I'm about to marry in 4 days, filled with emotion, love, and happiness...I can't."

Umm, you just did. Damn, I barely made it to the second picture before cryin'. I can't wait for the big day. I love you guys.

CHEFHOOTIE said...

I'm so Happy you're Happy! Love ya Kory Kent Burroughs, Congratulations to you both!

Rebecca said...

Congrats, Kory!

Kim Gallizio said...

Congrats, Kory! It's an amazing feeling to find love like that! Congratulations!!!!

Conrad said...

You're lazy and a cheater.

Conrad said...

I didn't mean cheater in the biblical sense, I meant like you cheated on a test.

Scott Belsha said...

Congrats Kory! All the best.

Anonymous said...

See you Saturday!

j.h.k. said...

Hey I heard a nasty rumor that once you get married you stop blogging. Is it true?

Kory said...

not really, well, getting married, then going on a two week trip, and then moving, then unpacking, then going back to work, then starting school, it backs up a bit.
sorry.

Conrad said...

You forgot to mention that she cooks one helluva grilled-cheese sandwich and that you like to eat them.