Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update:

Pops when into the hospital. His immune system has apparently gone to shit and he came down with pneumonia. The good thing is that they caught it early, so once that clears up he will be able to come home.

Speaking of home...

I'm getting married in 23 days. 3 WEEKS! I will be on a plane for Europe in 25 days and be gone for two weeks. My new bride and I will not be moving into a new house or to our old apartment that we have grown to (somewhat) love, we are in fact moving back into my parents house.

With dad out of commission, and only my 65 year old mother there to take care of him, we thought for the meantime it would be good for everyone if we were there to have some in house support. There is a pool to take care of, some gardening, cleaning and cooking, help with the everyday things, plus we can save a little cash in the bank.

3 comments:

j.h.k. said...

Where are you gonna put all your shit?

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to pick up the poop right in front of the gate.

Kory said...

we will be getting a storage space...and yes, adam, I learned the hard way a few weeks ago to watch out for the poo that is right in the middle of the gate path. An entire backyard grass to poo on and he has to do it right where everyone walks in.