- Baseball cap to the side...check.
- Size XXXXL t-shirt...check.
- Size XXXXL basketball shorts...check.
- Shoes that are not only spotless but coordinate to the color of the outfit...check.
- T-Mobile "Sidekick" phone where he tends to talk to his "Bitch" (yes I have heard him tell someone on the phone he needs to call her)...check.
- Swisher Sweet cigars...check.
- "50 Cent" CD playing at almost all times of the day...check.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
We have this guy that lives next to us. I call him "The Black Hobbit." If you can imagine a black dude that lives up to any and every stereotype that comes with a black guy despite the fact that he's 5'4" and 130 soaking wet.
Sunday, April 4, 2010
I often wake up in the middle of the night and am surprised that she hasn't caught on to me yet. What did I do to deserve such a woman? She puts up with all my shit laying around all over the place, all my sports talk, all my procrastination of just about everything, yet each morning like clockwork, she is there. I truly believe she is the single best thing that could have happened to me. I try to bury the thoughts of what I would have been like had we not met, had we not survived our long distance relationship...twice, and if we just not had the time we had to get it right.
One year ago today we married. This year has beat the hell out of both of us, yet we are still able to love and laugh every opportunity that we have. I never knew what it was really like to love someone, to really give up and let that person take you for all you have to offer...
I am the lucky guy today.
Love you, Beautiful.