Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Black Hobbit

We have this guy that lives next to us. I call him "The Black Hobbit." If you can imagine a black dude that lives up to any and every stereotype that comes with a black guy despite the fact that he's 5'4" and 130 soaking wet.

  • Do-rag...check.
  • Baseball cap to the side...check.
  • Size XXXXL t-shirt...check.
  • Size XXXXL basketball shorts...check.
  • Shoes that are not only spotless but coordinate to the color of the outfit...check.
  • T-Mobile "Sidekick" phone where he tends to talk to his "Bitch" (yes I have heard him tell someone on the phone he needs to call her)...check.
  • Swisher Sweet cigars...check.
  • "50 Cent" CD playing at almost all times of the day...check.
I wish I could get you a picture, and myself some ear plugs....G-UNIT!!

1 comment:

Joe said...

You live next to Bushwick Bill?