Friday, July 27, 2007

Road Trip!!

Sorry it's been so long. I know that all of you have been just holding your breath every time you click on the the bookmark that leads to my blog in hopes that a new post will pop up, well you got it...breath.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The old man and I are hitting the open highway on Sunday and taking a much needed man-trip to watch baseball games all over the west. On the docket so far is Sunday(7-29) we wake up early and hit San Fran to watch the Giants and the Marlins play at AT&T Park, one of the premier ballparks in the Majors. We will be staying with my boy Adam and his lovely wife in San Jose Sunday night before waking up with the chickens again and saddling up to hit the I-5 all the way to Seattle where we will watch my beloved Halo's do battle with the Mariners at Safeco Field, another one of M.L.B.'s nicest places to play, on August 1st! GO HALO'S!!

The third ballgame we are going to hit up will be the Portland Beavers. For those who don't know, yes Portland Oregon, they are the Triple-A affiliate of the San Diego Padres.

In the greater Portland area I have family so there will be about 4-5 days of just messing around, BBQ's and whatnot before hitting the road again. I would love to try and go to Reno, Vegas, and Phoenix to catch a Dimonbacks game...I just know if we will have the time!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of Phoenix, I just transferred to the University of Phoenix. Reason being I was promised a starting position and a higher meal stipend, hey, I go where the money is. Good bye National. First class August 21st!!