Saturday, July 28, 2007

Durham, Don't You Owe Me Money?


Damnit Ray Durham!! This guy has no idea about what it's like to be a team player! Saturday night's game on the line, bottom of the 9th, 1 out, and the winning run on 3rd WITH BONDS ON DECK and he's swinging away (He hit a long fly ball to win it.)!? Sonofabitch!

I have tickets to Sunday's game and I want to do one of two things: If Bonds had hit 755 tonight (Saturday), I would have sold the tickets. I paid $15 and from what I can tell eBay has the tickets for Sunday's game selling anywhere from double all the way to exchanging your first born son to get a pair. But, because of Ray and his selfish act of putting the team before Barry, it looks like I will have to go with the second choice and that is going to the game and standing out in right field hoping that I see (catch??) 755 and maybe, if I'm lucky, 756.