Sunday, April 1, 2007

Opening Day


OPENING DAY , SON!! and I got a ticket!! Conrad, John and myself will be at Angel Stadium this Monday night as the 2007 season begins. I cant wait.

Well so much for "writing practice". It's been almost a month since I last posted. I thought about it, I swear. Just nothing came up that warranted my posting it. We had spring training weekend and John has that on his blog. I don't want to just post stuff that I don't think anyone would care about.

I am on vacation for 3 weeks! Working at a year around school has never been better. I just wish I had a better boss and made more money... as I assume we would all want.

2 comments:

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

I was seriously sad when I realized Kory had a new post. I'll always fondly remember the days when we met in the 'over the weekend' post.

Kory said...

Sorry to be a "debbie downer". You guys had enough fun.