Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I Should Sue!

As many know I cut my own hair. I have for years. Just a simple buzz cut at 1/4 of an inch all the way around. I use clippers that have the guard that you clip on to determine how long you want your hair to be. Today I decide to clean the dome up a little. I get half way done and just as I'm making a pass that is right down the middle the guard pops off. "FUCK!" Now I'm at an 1/8th of an inch and I got to wear a hat so my scalp dosen't burn. Someone should pay!! Adam, any legal avenue I can take to make sure this never happens to me or any one else again?

3 comments:

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

It's been a life time since I've had torts (criminal law is just more interesting), but if I remember right, any type of civil litigation must involve damages and in this case, a loss of an 1/8 of an inch of hair is not likely to carry with it much cost to you. If shaving your head again causes you to miss work than maybe... but since you are on a three week break, that's a loser.
Give me a call if the guard pops off and it sheers off your head.
(BTW: I think you're at a time in your life when you don't need to shave your head constantly and can actually grow out your hair like an adult.)

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

Yea I said it.

Kory said...

Fine! See if I ever call you for help again. Punk ass lawyers!