Sunday, April 22, 2007

My little wish list:

This weekend I found myself sitting on the couch just thinking. Nothing specific just a lot of little things that turned into a little wish list that I wanted to share.
  • I wish Barry Bonds gets injured and never breaks Hank Aaron's home run record.
  • I wish my friend Scott Pulcifer (AKA Conrad/Conradical) good luck a few weekends from now on his quest to quench his baseball thirst at the Long Beach Armada tryouts. You will do fine.
  • I wish I had the health to tryout along side Scott.
  • I wish that someone, somehow, could find a way to stop stupidity...it's beginning to run ramped in the streets.
  • I wish I could have the drive to finish school. It just sucks.
  • I wish that one day I can have another dog...I miss you Ben.
  • I wish that every time I look in the mirror that my scalp wasn't so ever more visible (and it's not because of the haircut).
  • I wish that one day the Angels learn how to beat the Red Sox and A's.
  • I wish my old friend Joe would pick his head up out of the sand and show up somewhere.

3 comments:

j.h.k. said...

One down!

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

You can finish school. You have to. Think of all the money you've spent already and how little you have left to do.
As for beating the A's; not going to happen.

Conrad said...

Thanks Cruiser! I just signed up yesterday. There's no going back now.