Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009!!!


Happy New Years everyone! It was another great new year's party that I went to last night at "The King's" palace in west L.A. This coming year is a huge one for me. I'm getting married in 3 months, going on a two week honeymoon to Europe (The U.K., Ireland, and Scotland), hopefully get a new job, look in to buying a home, and possibly try to start a family. No one can say that I don't have a full plate. I'm really looking forward to getting married. It should be a hell of a party and for those of you that are invited; I can't wait to see you. For those who didn't get an invite…blame Jen. Her number is (949)..............................(just kidding Babe!)

1 comment:

j.h.k. said...

Whoa whoa whoa....looking to buy a house and pop out a kid in Year One?