Friday, March 2, 2007

Workin' For The Weekend!!


Today was, simply put,shitty. My saving grace was that I got a paycheck and it was Friday.
Saturday I hope will set the tone for next weekend which is a huge weekend. Tomorrow is "Draft Day" for the "Hats For Bats" fantasy baseball league I'm in with my boys. I get to have a homemade breakfast at Adam's with Joe there as well, plus we're all celebrating Joe's birthday that was on Thursday...Happy birthday buddy!!
As I said before, next weekend is the end of all weekends. No, it's not Monster Trucks or anything, this is bigger then any weekend before...well, since last year. I'm talking about SPRING TRAINING 2007! Tempe, AZ here we come!! That town doesn't even KNOW!! GO HALOS!! This is where the road to ANOTHER HALO WORLD SERIES begins. I can't begin to tell you how pumped I am about this. I'm already packed! I have a feeling the coming work week will in fact be the longest ever.
I'll let you know how the picks turn out.

1 comment:

j.h.k. said...

4 MORE DAYS! ARRRRHHHHHH!