Thursday, March 1, 2007


So, this is me. Hi. Hello.
I told myself that I would never get a Myspace page so after long debate with myself, I decided to go with a blog. All of my buddies have them and, I was kind of feeling left out, plus I can use the writing practice.
I'm going to use this blog as kind of a random dump of my thoughts and things that come up within my life and of course your input is always welcome...call it free counseling if you will, not that I need it.
Ok. That's it for now.

4 comments:

j.h.k. said...

This blog just leapfrogged Soapbox Law and The Year of Joe as bookmark numero uno. Don't let me down!

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

Rule number one: You don't have to say "That's all for now." Just in the blog and we'll figure it out.
BTW, I just wept several tears of joy after I found out you have a blog. Seriously, it's about time.

j.h.k. said...

Don't listen to Adam. His blog is all about policies and rules. KEEP THE BLOGOSPHERE FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

I like both my matresses and my blogs to be free.