Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well...


So, this happened...and on the way, unbeknown to me, to my surprise birthday party. I don't know if everyone is aware of my feelings for this vehicle. It is my first one that I have ever bought without help from anyone. It is mine. Have you ever put on a pair of shoes that just felt perfect? Or sat in a big leather chair you just melted into? It was like slipping my hand into my old baseball glove, just perfect. Or for you ladies, like walking by something and seeing it in the window and knew you had to have it. That was the feeling I had when I sat in this Jeep for the first time. I just felt good. Top of the world. The best thing is, now I have an excuse to build it up! *wink!*

4 comments:

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

Try replacing the exterior with something stronger then tin foil.

Kory said...

You would shut your mouth if you knew what was good for you. That's a little piece of American history. I wouldn't expect something like that out of your pie-hole. You tighten up there Ensign.

AJ said...

the first car I ever bought on my own was totalled 4 months after I signed on the dotted line and I was FURIOUS. I know how you feel, man.

j.h.k. said...

If you really loved her, you'd get her fixed! Or at least get an estimate!