Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And So It Is...


This past weekend my Special Ladyfriend and I found our wedding location, set a date (April 4, 2009), and put the deposit down on our special day. My future Mother-In-law found the place. A wonderful location out in the City of Temecula Ca. called Oak Meadows. It’s a pretty cool place with a lake that has fountains with fire that shoots out and fire pits with patio furniture that surround the dance floor. At night there are literally thousands of Christmas lights that light up everywhere. I guess I can explain it the best by saying if I could throw down $5 million into my 10 acre backyard this is what I would come up with. I am for sure looking forward to this party.

5 comments:

Conrad said...

Let's take some action on who's the first to get in the lake. Aunt Pearl? Uncle Jack? Caaaannonbaaallll!

Joe said...

Kumpart, shirtless, off the roof. Mark it down.

Congrats, Kor!

j.h.k. said...

They won't be able to stop me this time.

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

So I was checking out some of the photos on the Oak Meadows website...
Do we all get to ride in the hot air balloon or what?

Adam and Myisha Partridge said...

And I love that the full name of the place is "Oak Meadows: Lake of Dreams"