Monday, August 20, 2007

From The Ashes!!



I start school tomorrow. It’s my third go-round at college and should be my last. I just transferred from National University to University of Phoenix where every time I call with a question about something it’s not like calling the cable company. This morning I got a call from them and it was two people on the phone at the same time! I talked to Kate, my Academic Counselor, and Debi, my Finance Officer. Good people.

My first class is an intro class that I guess even if you’re going for your Doctoral you have to take. It basically is a class that helps you get to know the system that UP uses and how to write all the papers (they only accept APA format).

But, I am looking forward to one day becoming the first Burroughs with a college degree and I can’t wait just to get this over with. I know, bad attitude coming in, but school was never my thing. I just know that in order to go anywhere in life I need it, so I will take a bite.

2 comments:

Conrad said...

Quit yer whining and get it done.

j.h.k. said...

See he in Phoenix.